9. Insert 12” piece of wire through top of board “L” to form a loop. Wrap wire around itself to secure.
10. To make the bow, create two circles using the 18” brown piece of ribbon and the 15” red piece of ribbon. Use a little hot glue to keep the circles together.
11. Place the small circle on top of the large circle. Glue them together in the middle.
12.Take your shortest (4 inch) piece of ribbon and create a “tri-fold”.
13. Add the remaining 18” piece of brown burlap ribbon and the 18” piece of red ribbon to the bottom of the bow and make sure you have the same amount of ribbon on each side. Wrap the short piece around the whole shape of your bow and the tails. Add hot glue to keep it together.
14. Cut a triangle out of the bottoms of the “tails” if desired.
15. Slide the 4” piece of wire through the back of the bow and use it to attach the bow to the top of the wire loop.
16. Hang up your awesome new sign!