This cutie will warm up any corner of your home, no matter the weather! He's made from 2x4s glued together instead of more expensive 4x4 posts. Add your own touches, like holly on his hat or sticks arms, for a festive and easy craft!
14. Center 5 ½” 1x6 on top of 3 ½” white blocks, then press, remove, and press again to set adhesive.
15. Apply construction adhesive to bottom of black 3 ½” black blocks, staying 1 inch away from all edges.
16. Center 3 ½” black block on 5 ½” 1x6, then press, remove, and press again to set adhesive.
17. Draw small lines on carrot nose with permanent marker, if desired, to give creased look.
18. Apply thin bead of adhesive to “non-pointy” end of carrot nose, staying ½ inch away from end.
19. Press on top white block, remove, then reapply.
20. Apply VERY small amount of adhesive to back of stars.
21. Center on each of the bottom white blocks, press and hold for count of 20 for each star.
22. Tie fabric around bottom of 3 ½” white block as a scarf.
23. Draw snowman face on top white block using permanent marker.
*NOTE* Pick up snowman to move only from bottom block if necessary as construction adhesive will not be fully set for 24 hours
Make a wonderful scarecrow decoration to welcome in fall, but there is a fun surprise — A snowman on the back to celebrate winter! Two crafts in one!