5. Using the other 14 ¼” piece of lumber, attach to other end of 15 ¼” piece.
6. Attach the remaining 15 ¼” piece of lumber to the open ends of the square.
7. Making sure the curved top edge of the square pieces are now down on the table, place the luaun onto the top of the square. Because there is only one screw in each corner you may need to wiggle the square until it aligns with the cut piece of luaun.
8. Using your hammer and nails insert one nail at each corner and two on each side to attach the luaun to the frame.
9. Paint your frame and set aside to dry
10. Paint each quilt block desired color. Let dry. Arrange in whatever pattern you imagine! Put your finished product in our Hardware (CR)After Hours Facebook Group!